Goats/PYGMY GOAT PREGNANCY

Question
DONNA,
MY PYGMY GOAT MISCARRIED IN EARLY DECEMBER AND THEN MY MALE PASSED ON CHRISTMAS DAY. SHE LOST TWINS, WITH NO MALE THERE SHE HAS BECOME HUGE THESE DAYS AND I AM WONDERING CAN SHE HAVE MISCARRIED AND STILLS HAS A KIDS IN THERE OR IS IT IMPOSSIBLE> I JUST WANT TO KNOW SO IF IT'S POSSIBLE I CAN BRING HER IN AND KEEP HER WARMER AND SEPERATED....
THANK YOU SO MUCH
NANCY

Answer
Did you see the placenta? Is she otherwise eating and drinking, peeing and pooping well?  To answer your question, it is possible, although rare, for a doe to miscarry two kids and still be pregnant with another kid.  Is her udder filling up? Can you feel any kids moving inside? If you have a due date for her would watch her once she is getting close to that - would bring her into her own kidding stall if possible at about 2 weeks out from her due date.  Hope that helps - let me know - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres