Goats/Goat pregnancy

Question
My boar goat doe was due today December 25 and she shows so many signs that she is going to have them today but nothing has happened do you think I should leave her alone and see what I see in the morning or should I stay and watch

Answer
sorry for the delayed response.  How many days along is she?  Goats can go up to 160 days sometimes without issues.  The main key is have her pelvic ligaments gone and have her sides dropped?  If a goat is in active hard labor then I give her 20 minutes to start seeing kids and if not I go in.  Let me know how she is this morning and what is going on.  Thanks - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres