Goats/Goat pregnancy

My boar goat doe was due today December 25 and she shows so many signs that she is going to have them today but nothing has happened do you think I should leave her alone and see what I see in the morning or should I stay and watch

sorry for the delayed response.  How many days along is she?  Goats can go up to 160 days sometimes without issues.  The main key is have her pelvic ligaments gone and have her sides dropped?  If a goat is in active hard labor then I give her 20 minutes to start seeing kids and if not I go in.  Let me know how she is this morning and what is going on.  Thanks - Donna

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County