Goats/baby boer goat

I have a bottle baby hes 3 days old all of the sudden he acts like has bad belly ache stretching out, lays down gets right back up, stool is yellow and foaming looking. I tried to put him on another nanny couple hours ago that list her babies a few days ago  she wouldnt take the baby so I held her while he nursed for 10 minutes or so. Yes he got plenty of colostrum

HI Shawna,
I am SO sorry I never got an email alert for this message - I just now saw this.
What have you been feeding this baby in the bottle? How much and how often? Feeding too much or feeding milk replacer can cause this type of reaction - baby goats  should only be fed either goat milk or cow milk- not replacer as it causes digestive upset - without having more detailed information on him and his feeding.. I have little to go on to help you.  

Specializing in New Goat Owner understanding of goat physiology, goat anatomy, goat care and herd management. *I am not a veterinarian, any advice and information should be verified by your veterinarian before administering to your goats. (! During times of severe weather in the Midwest, I may experience a delay in internet service due to the interference of the satellite reception - but will answer your questions as soon as service is restored. !) Note: Keep in mind, the goat expert is volunteering her time to help other goat owners, she also runs her farm with her own herd of 100 goats and may not be at her computer at all hours. Questions are answered as soon as she can possibly read and answer them, usually within 24 hours.

23 years experience of raising goats and herd management. Active hands on experience with goat herd and research with various Caprine University Research and Extension Centers nationwide. 15 years dedicated to helping other goat breeders/owners with goat anatomy, goat disease and goat health care issues via phone, published goat care articles and internet interaction. The information I have to offer is not only from personal experience and years of research updated often as new information is made available to me, but supported by many Veterinary Research colleges and all medications and information I have to offer on how the medications work and what dosages "I" use, is information I have acquired by discussing directly with the company's veterinarians and staff research experts.

12 year active member of International Veterinary Information Service

United Caprine News, Homesteaders Magazine, Columnist for Goat Magazine, Owner and Author of GoatPedia™

Graduate Programs in Medicine, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stanford University