Goats/hurt leg on week old goat

Question
i just picked up two  week old goats  yesterday. ones  legs is hurt, his front leg folds at the (pasturn area joint)  when he stands. he puts weight on leg  and  everytinhg it just automatically folds  back when he does.  what could this be?  felt it for break swelling and heat and there isnt any nor does he  cry or show any pain when u move joint or touch it.

Answer
Water Pipe Insulation
Water Pipe Insulation  

kid goat with water pipe insulation on leg
kid goat with water pi  
HI,
Forgive me  for  answering late - I just now saw this  post
Some kids have contracted tendons - if you can put a splint on it, it will most likely help it get stronger. Typically  this happens  at newborn age,  maybe the previous owners did nothing to help him at that time. Photo of a newborn with syringe tubes on the  legs - http://goat-link.com/images//newbabysfeet2.jpg
For older kids I have successfully used  water pipe insulation you get at walmart - those split  tubes of foam - cut the tube  so it fits above the  issue  and touches the ground,  open the tube at the split and  arrange it around the leg - you can used vet wrap on the outside to secure it - usually this  provides cushion and stability for the leg - it may take a week or two but it should  fix the problem.  

Goats

Goatlady