Goats/Experienced doe not milking

Question
I have a 7 year old doe that has always kidded and nursed great for me (she's my best milker) but this year after kidding big healthy twins she partially retained her placenta and is not milking worth a darn at 7 days postpartum.  We gave her oxytocin and she is on a 5 day antibiotic regimen and the placenta has dropped but her milk still is limited (6 oz yesterday was the best...today took the babies out to nurse but they only nursed for a minute or two and then lost interest.  We've been bottle feeding them since she wasn't letting them nurse at first but I'm getting nervous.  She is my queen and is still bossing everyone around as usual.  Only thing off is the milk.
Help?

Answer
HI Terri,
Have you tested her for mastitis? Have you taken a rectal temp?  I'm thinking this is due to the infection caused by the retained placenta but I would  see for sure that you are not dealing with a case of mastitis-  you can do a home test CMT -  most feed stores have the test  equipment. Your vet can also test her. In addition,  has she been dewormed? Wormload can cause a drop in production but my guess is  the stress and meds she has been on  due to the  retained placenta has a lot to do with it.. you may have to chalk this year up and try again next breeding season - :(
Is her diet the same?  Is she  not producing as much or not letting down? Not letting them nurse at first and this not being her first kids,  maybe  mastitis - check for it.  http://goat-link.com/content/view/122/123/ is a good article on using the CMT if you have not used one before.  

Goats

Goatlady