Goats/himroid in goat

Have a 4yr old pygmy doe that just had a very difficult delivery 1breech. Had to be pulled out 2nd wouldn't come out even with pulling and rearranging had to have emergency c section that was Wednesday .seems to be doing ok but tonight I noticed what looks like a himroid about the size of small grape on her anus .any suggestions ?

May have been caused by pushing with no success. Other than keeping the area clean, I would leave it alone with the expectation that it will go away. I would also give your vet a call. There is generally no charge for a phone call and s/he may have some good advice. (Also keep an eye on it when she is pooping to make sure it is not worsening.

Cheryl K. Smith

Goat Health Care; basic goat management. Author of Goat Health Care (2009) and Raising Goats for Dummies (2010)

Publisher of Goat Health Care, I have raised miniature dairy goats since 1998. I published Ruminations, the Nigerian Dwarf and Mini Dairy Goat magazine for 7 years and mentor other goat owners, as I was mentored for my first years.

American Goat Society (AGS), The Miniature Goat Registry (TMGR)

Raising Goats for Dummies (author) Goat Health Care (Editor and Author), Ruminations, Dairy Goat Journal, Issues in Law and Medicine, Topics in Health Records Management, Oregon Bar Bulletin, Midwifery Today, Countryside

BS, Health Information Administration JD, Law