Goats/just lost the strongest of my twin kids

Question
Just had the biggest and what seemed to be the strongest of twins and not sure why? Now really afraid for the little one!!what might be wrong they are only a week old????

Answer
HI Stephanie,

I'm SO very sorry .

I need  much more information on symptoms before she got sick and information on  what happened when she died- :
Was she dam fed? bottle fed? What was she eating? had she been ill? What was her rectal temp?  What symptoms did she have the day before? What other animals are in the pen with her ? I need as much info as you can share before I can even begin to try to help you figure it out. How is the other twin doing now?  

Goats

Goatlady