Goats/Goat sticking head thru fence constantly

Question
I have a 5 month old male boer goat.  He keeps sticking his head thru the fence getting his horns caught and then he is stuck. I'm afraid we won't be here or won't catch it and he will die. Do they make a devise to go around their neck to keep them from getting stuck?

Thank you, Kimberly Molina

Answer
No device is made that I know of.  You can use a piece of PVC piping that fits from horn to horn and then you duct tape it on - you place it so that he cannot get his head through the fence.  This usually works very well.  The other fix is that you have hot wire chest height of most of the goats on the inside of their fencing and this usually makes them stay away from the fencing.  Hope this helps - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres