Goats/4yr old very sick dwarf nigerian nanny

Question
QUESTION: Hi Donna it's me again, how long should it take to tell a difference after working-class, iron b-12 and yogurt? She seems to be getting weaker.

ANSWER: It could take as long as 3 to 4 weeks to get rid of the worms.  If she is not eating then we need to worry and try some other things too.  Let me know - Donna

QUESTION: She is eating very little, today she may have ate a handful of hay, she is so weak that we though she was dead this morning when we went to check on her, she will stand for just a minute but she lay right back down, and her eyes look weak.

Answer
How are her lower inner eyelids? At this point I would continue with the iron, B complex (it must be the B complex with B1 as B12 does not do anything for them) and the probiotic.  Would start her on some food - I make a mush out of people oatmeal, molasses, and banana, cooked as if you were to eat it, then add water or electrolyte type liquid such as pedialyte to the mix and put in a blender so that it becomes smooth and can be drawn up in a drenching syringe so you can give it to her every 4 hours to help get her strength back.  Keeping her hydrated is important.  You can mix some molasses in warm water to see if she will drink some on her own.  If you can take a temperature on her.  Hope this helps - keep me posted - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres