Goats/Vaginal discharge

Question
I have a goat, Nigerian Dwarf, unk age, about 40 lbs, that was supposedly bred when purchased about 2 months ago.  She has had a slight vaginal discharge, white in color, off and on.  Today she has a heavy discharge and it smells awful. As in wash your hands 3 times to get the smell off.  She is eating like normal, so I am wondering if she has an infection.  I can't get in touch with my vet, so any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Infection seems like a reasonable conclusion. I would take her temp to see whether she is developing a fever. And watch her closely. I tend not to give antibiotics unless I know there is an infection. What color is the discharge? I wonder if perhaps the fetus died. I would suggest continuing to try and reach your vet.  

Goats

Cheryl K. Smith