Goats/Goat not sleeping at night

Question
I have a 10 month old female Pygmy goat, when born she had to be resuscitated and then kept away from the mother ( mom tried to hurt the baby right after delivery).  She continues to have to be separated from her two sisters and mother due to the mother tries to attack her if she gets near her.    She has her own 8x10 chain link enclosure with her medium size dog house with hay in it.  I've noticed she isn't sleeping at night. She just stands up either on the ground or on top of her house, Constantly making her goat noise all night. It has been close to freezing at night... Trying to figure why she won't sleep at night.

Answer
Is the not sleeping at night gone on since she was first separated?  Generally not feeling safe to sleep at night or it is so cold she cannot sleep is a concern - if she had a buddy that probably would help.  Since she has two sisters couldn't you put one of the sisters in with her? Hope this helps - let me know - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres