Goats/goat horn protectors

Question
This is really not a question but an answer to the question how to protect goat horns from gouging other animals and humans with their horns, I have a little miniature female that I raised from birth, she has really sharp horns, I got her a neutered male to play with and I was concerned about her sharp horns and have been trying all kinds of remedies, rubber hose, cut off rubber hose which worked pretty well, but I finally figured out a cure that will stay on, my son is an electrician and he had all sizes of screw tapered wire connectors large size, they will not come off,they are not soft but are flat nosed so will not be able to poke out an eye.

Answer
HI Larry,
Not sure that 'we' were discussing this..  maybe it was a different expert? BUT this is a great idea.. and I thank you for the input and  information.. good to know. Thank you so much for  offering this  so others can also read it..  I will keep this in mind for anyone who is having issues..

Again, Thank you .. :)

Goats

Goatlady