Goats/pygmy goat losing hair

Question
I searched on the net why she is losing hair, response was she has a vitamin defisnency. I have liquid multi vitamins with minerals. I need to know how much to give her and for how long.

Answer
Diane,

What is her diet? Does she have a goat mineral block? Another possibility is that she has lice or mites. They are very small, but can you see anything like that? Is she rubbing a lot?

Normally a goat can get all the vitamins needed from their hay and a goat mineral. I would recommend you try that first. You can also buy a product called Ultra BOSS, which is a pour on used to treat bad lice.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Goats

Cheryl K. Smith