Goats/problem with doe after stillbirth

Question
Our 4 year old boar/Spanish doe who has successfully given birth before had a stillborn kid yesterday evening in her stall while we were gone.  The kid appeared to be normal and partially inside the sack below the waist.  The month was attentive and tried to clean the baby and get it up.  Afterbirth found and appeared to be delivered normally.  The mother was still bloated, but we did not feel another baby after "bouncing" her.  We don't feel confident feeling around inside of her for another baby or afterbirth.  This morning, we found a second afterbirth, but no baby in the stall.  She still appears to be bloated.  She is able to get up, but prefers to be down.  She is not eating, but will chew her cud.  Appears normal except for an occasional grunt and "push" as if needing to expel more. Wants to stay where her baby delivered. The vet is unable to come out today.  We have given no medication.  We live in rural East Texas.  Any suggestions?

Answer
HI PG
Sorry internet was down yesterday
I'm so sorry you and your doe lost your baby -  
Many times after kidding the  doe will seem more  swollen or "bloated" than normal, usually it subsides in a day - best to have the vet check her out though, just in case.
Are you sure it was a second afterbirth and not  part of the first? It is normal for the doe to want to be where the baby was born. many times they will cry for the missing baby  - sometimes a day sometimes longer.  It can be pitiful.  Personally in this case I would have the vet do a complete check on her. Before the weekend..  I would not be giving any meds that have not been suggested by the vet  since he can do a hands on exam and know better what (if anything) odd is going on.

Please do let me know and again I am sorry.  

Goats

Goatlady