Goats/prolapse in goat

Question
I have a doe that is first timer and due in 3 weeks she has been having a little tissure protrude from both her anus and her vulva but pop back in place when she stands. Can you tell me how to help her ..the vulva area is very puffy also when it is not protruding.

Answer
HI Sharon,
If she has three weeks yet and a first timer,  I think your best option is to have her checked out by a vet -  it may not get any worse BUT it may worsen  over this time frame and become a very serious issue. He may be able to put a holding stitch in there or a prolapse retainer to keep it from fully prolapsing , until her kidding. The puffiness is normal at this stage or pregnancy.  

Goats

Goatlady