Goats/anxiety; seperation

Question
Our goat is five months old. When born it was one of triplets and very, very tiny. We had to hand feed it and care for it just as if it were a human baby. Now, when he is left alone, he cries for us. It is very sad and overwhelming. We love him, but would like to take time away from him without his being so disturbed. Would appreciate any helpful answer to this problem. Thank you.

Answer
So understand it - I have had a number of singles.  I bottle feed all our kid goats.  If I have a single I give them a large stuffed animal to snuggle with, I keep the TV or a radio on for them, and I also put baby teether safe toys in their pen - hang a few on the side of the pen and others that are large I leave in the pen.  This usually gives them enough things to do or look at to keep them busy so they forget they are an only goat.  Do hope this helps - Donna

Goats

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres