Goats/boer goats

QUESTION: we have some boer goats and we have some bucks, they are very healthy, big and their eyelid color is good. the prob is they seem all to have this belly which doesnt look all that good so their body is not uniformed so i was wondering is there something i can do or what causes that belly. they are on a grass pasture and get fed pellets also. thank you and God Bless

I need MUCH more information please.. photos would also help.. how old are they? How much in the way of pellets do they get? When did you deworm last? with which dewormer.. ?
What exactly is wrong  with the way the belly looks?

When you can give me more detailed information I can try to help you figure it all out. :)

QUESTION: these are medicated goat pellets, they get each a scoop in the morning, last was cydectin less than a month ago, lil bit over a year old. they look like a doe that about to give birth sometimes, well not that much :) i dont think its bloat because its not hollow

I wish I could see a photo but from what you say..
Cydectin is not a very effective dewormer..  I would change to Ivomec PLUS injectable or Valbazen oral suspension..  (never use  Valbazen on pregnant does)
Read about deworming here: http://goat-link.com/content/view/58/46/

If you could send photos  it would be best..  as I am trying to visualize the issue .. to be able to help.

QUESTION: i'll try to get some pics, about the ivomec do i inject them or use it orally

It is always best to inject this  SQ.. it works more effectively and for a longer period of time..
Take a look at my article please - http://goat-link.com/content/view/58/46/
I look forward to seeing the photos..  try to get a few different views..  

Specializing in New Goat Owner understanding of goat physiology, goat anatomy, goat care and herd management. *I am not a veterinarian, any advice and information should be verified by your veterinarian before administering to your goats. (! During times of severe weather in the Midwest, I may experience a delay in internet service due to the interference of the satellite reception - but will answer your questions as soon as service is restored. !) Note: Keep in mind, the goat expert is volunteering her time to help other goat owners, she also runs her farm with her own herd of 100 goats and may not be at her computer at all hours. Questions are answered as soon as she can possibly read and answer them, usually within 24 hours.

23 years experience of raising goats and herd management. Active hands on experience with goat herd and research with various Caprine University Research and Extension Centers nationwide. 15 years dedicated to helping other goat breeders/owners with goat anatomy, goat disease and goat health care issues via phone, published goat care articles and internet interaction. The information I have to offer is not only from personal experience and years of research updated often as new information is made available to me, but supported by many Veterinary Research colleges and all medications and information I have to offer on how the medications work and what dosages "I" use, is information I have acquired by discussing directly with the company's veterinarians and staff research experts.

12 year active member of International Veterinary Information Service

United Caprine News, Homesteaders Magazine, Columnist for Goat Magazine, Owner and Author of GoatPedia™

Graduate Programs in Medicine, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stanford University