Goats/anatomy of goat skull

I have a rather odd request. I'm co-authoring a book on UFOs (from a skeptical point of view). In the process of researching the book I've had to deal with a lot claims of extraterrestrial artifacts and supposed skulls of aliens. One of the latter is the so-called Rhodope skull, from the Rhodope Mountains in southern Bulgaria. What is purported to be the alien's face, particularly with respect to its eye sockets look to me to be a broken off section of the skull of either a goat or some other hoofed mammal, perhaps a deer. What are supposed to be its eyes look mor like nasal passages surrounded by spongy bone, probably, in life, full of blood vessels for warming and moisturizing breathed -in air.

You can see the skull at

Can you tell me if my suspicions are confirmed?

Sincerely, Tim Callahan

HI Tim:

This does not look like any part of a goat's skull to me.. or a cow skull - llama, sheep - equine, and other  hooved animals I expect would look similar to cow  or goat -

I could be all off base but  from what I have seen  of goat and cow skulls I see nothing that resembles this to me - even broken away ... if it was broken .  

Actually it does not look like a skull to me.. at all sorry..
I do not think though it is a goat  or other ruminant or ungulate
The flat plates on top really are confusing

I'm sure you already have looked but try looking  at this

hope this helps some  

Specializing in New Goat Owner understanding of goat physiology, goat anatomy, goat care and herd management. *I am not a veterinarian, any advice and information should be verified by your veterinarian before administering to your goats. (! During times of severe weather in the Midwest, I may experience a delay in internet service due to the interference of the satellite reception - but will answer your questions as soon as service is restored. !) Note: Keep in mind, the goat expert is volunteering her time to help other goat owners, she also runs her farm with her own herd of 100 goats and may not be at her computer at all hours. Questions are answered as soon as she can possibly read and answer them, usually within 24 hours.

23 years experience of raising goats and herd management. Active hands on experience with goat herd and research with various Caprine University Research and Extension Centers nationwide. 15 years dedicated to helping other goat breeders/owners with goat anatomy, goat disease and goat health care issues via phone, published goat care articles and internet interaction. The information I have to offer is not only from personal experience and years of research updated often as new information is made available to me, but supported by many Veterinary Research colleges and all medications and information I have to offer on how the medications work and what dosages "I" use, is information I have acquired by discussing directly with the company's veterinarians and staff research experts.

12 year active member of International Veterinary Information Service

United Caprine News, Homesteaders Magazine, Columnist for Goat Magazine, Owner and Author of GoatPedia™

Graduate Programs in Medicine, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stanford University