Goats/doeling keeping head to side and grinding teeth

Question
I have as two week old nubian doeling who suddenly was fiercely grinding her teeth, and didn't want to open or stop to bottle feed,  then started putting her head to the right and backing up or turning in circles. Initially suspecting the possibility of tetnus, I gave her .5cc of the tetanus anti toxin and then upon further looking into it began to think possibly goat polio or listeriosis, so she was given .5 cc of b complex and .5cc of penicillin.  She began drooling about hour and a half after we first noticed symptoms.  It'd been 6+ hours and she tracks as little to the right more now but still won't take her bottle.  We are in southwest and I recently (3days ago) put some Bermuda in their pen for them to start munching on.   Other than that it's just bottled mom's milk.

Answer
Hi Liz :
I am SO Sorry I have not responded  until now,. I  have been out of town no access to my email - Can you give me an update on this little one? Drooling  is not a good sign, usually signals  the end is near - especially if the drool is cold - I fear the worst -  please update so I can see how to help
I REALLY apologize for the  time  I missed this.  

Goats

Goatlady