Goats/Sick goats

Question
We have 3 mini Nigerian dwarfs that have runny noses and coughs. Been to the vet twice, and we would like to give them some relief. They don't have fever just snotty and congested. They are about 5-6 weeks old.

Answer
Sorry for the delay. I am just getting over the flu. Some people have had luck with giving Benadryl syrup to their goats. Some also advocate vitamin C. On tHe C, you can give chewable. The Benadryl dosage is 5 ml for young kids.

Good luck and keep taking temps and watching closely, in case something else is brewing.

Goats

Cheryl K. Smith