Goats/Ruminations on digital?

Cheryl, We've had goats in the past and are about to get our first ND doelings.  Naturally, I want to know as much breed-specific info as possible!
Is Ruminations available for sale as a collection on CD / digital?
Hens-N-Honey Farm
Spirit Lake, ID

Sorry, Russ. No digital collection. That is a great idea and wish I had thought of it. I sent most of my extra copies to the woman I sold the magazine to and she then killed it within a few years. I slef-published Goat Health Care with a lot of the health-related articles and more. Do you have that? It is on Amazon and goat Good luck with your Nigerians!

Cheryl K. Smith

Goat Health Care; basic goat management. Author of Goat Health Care (2009) and Raising Goats for Dummies (2010)

Publisher of Goat Health Care, I have raised miniature dairy goats since 1998. I published Ruminations, the Nigerian Dwarf and Mini Dairy Goat magazine for 7 years and mentor other goat owners, as I was mentored for my first years.

American Goat Society (AGS), The Miniature Goat Registry (TMGR)

Raising Goats for Dummies (author) Goat Health Care (Editor and Author), Ruminations, Dairy Goat Journal, Issues in Law and Medicine, Topics in Health Records Management, Oregon Bar Bulletin, Midwifery Today, Countryside

BS, Health Information Administration JD, Law