Goats/Best italian dairy goats

What are the best italian dairy goats, that produce most milk?

Since I am not familiar with the goat breeds you have in Italy I cannot tell you from my experience.  If you were in the USA then the Saanen breed would be the highest milk producer.  If you go to the internet to  this lists all the goat breeds in Italy and clicking on each name gives you more information on that breed, including milk production.  Hope that helps.

Donna Ruelas-Semasko/Edelweiss Acres

All goat health care, nutrition, judging questions about all goats - packgoats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, meat goats, fleece goats.

27 years health care/nutrition of all types of goats, 17 years experience in packgoats, 20 years experience in 4H goat projects as leader, superintendent and judge. 20 years experience in putting on goat care/nutrition seminars.

NAPgA, The Evergreen Packgoat Club, 4H, ADGA.

Hobby Farm, many newspapers, 4H newsletters, Packgoat Manuals (youth and general), judging information pamphlets, seminar handouts about health care and nutrition.

4 years of college, ongoing education in goats.

Small Farm Award of Thurston County