Golf/Ping sand wedge lofts

golfmanusa wrote at 2013-05-14 20:00:30
s is 52, s2 54.5, s3 is 57 old post so you may have figured out, Ping made it a challenge to determine, like W with 2 on back is 49.2 and w is 47 as I have read.  Best to you.

Jim McCleery

I am your golf equipment, golf fitting expert. need help with accessories? I can do that too.

I have owned and operated McGolf Custom Clubs since 1999, Since 1999 we have expanded to include a practice facility/ driving range. I am a golf Digest top 100 club fitter. I am the Internationalclubmaker of the year a three time regional clubmaker of the year and a top 100 club fitter nation wide. I am Ohios only advanced Rifle center. I am certified in the KBS shaft line. I am a certified advanced professional clubmaker I am a certified club fitter Our facility was named a "TOP SHOP" for 2008. I perform computerized fittings, all forms of repairs, give lessons at the range and publish articles on golf equipment at the CLUBMAKER a blog from

International clubmakers guild Board of directors Profesional Clubmakers Society

News watchman (local paper) Chillicothe Gazette (local paper) The journal - a professional clubmakers society publication - multiple times the launch monitor - a one time publication "The Clubmaker" a blog at

Completed: Professional clubmaking certification professional club fitting certification professional club repair certification. advanced professional certification. Rifle and Advanced Rifle training. Golfworks 5 day fitting and repair school Golfworks Masters course. ( first class)

2008 International Clubmaker of the Year 2006 Regional Clubmaker of the Year 2007 Regional Clubmaker of the Year 2008 Regional Clubmaker of the Year 2008 Retail TOP SHOP 2006 top 100 club fitter.