Golf/golf questions

Question
please be so kind and answer a few questions.
is it more productive to try to chip several balls (a small bucket) to one hole or to chip three or four at a time?
what is the most important question you want to ask at the beginning of the first lesson as the teacher?

Answer
Hi Lionel:

For me personally, I chipped several balls to one hole with one club so I could get a feel of how far that club would roll out once it landed on the green.  Then I would switch clubs and chip several balls to another hole doing the same thing.  Your clubs roll different distances, so I wanted to make sure I was doing the same thing every time, then just choose the club that would roll the distance I needed.  

First lesson as a teacher, I want to know what the student's goals are?  Everyone has a different goal or idea of what they would like to achieve in golf.  Understanding what the student wants and getting an idea of how much time they would like to devote to it helps me develop a plan for them.  As a beginner though, everyone must learn the basic fundamentals of the game and the basic rules and etiquette of playing the game.  

Eddie Kilthau
PGA Member

Golf

Eddie Kilthau