Golf/golf questions

Question
please be so kind and answer a few questions for me.
which golf club would be more suited for the average golfer , a lighter or heavier one.
what do you think giving a husband & wife lessons at the same time?
is it improper to suggest that a student who has trouble getting his shot airborne use a short tee on the fairway while playing golf

Answer
answer: If you need to be on one side or the other of average I would lighter.

answer: It really depends on the couple but generally speaking I'd say men with the men and women with other women. It makes both feel more comfortable.

is it improper to suggest that a student who has trouble getting his shot airborne use a short tee on the fairway while playing golf?
answer: Anything that makes the game more enjoyable is fine with me, but teach the student how to hit down on the ball to get the ball airborne. That is way more fun.

Hope this helps and sorry for the delay.  

Golf

Michael Hoffman