jim mccleery wrote at 2012-12-27 17:42:01
I used to be a certified custom Macgregor club fitter.

The brand is now owned by Golfsmith and is a shadow of itself as Rob stated earlier. However you may find what you need by looking there too.

Robb Nunn

PGA Professional with over 30 plus years experience in the golf industry and sport I can answer almost anything you need about Golf. I am already listed as an expert in the category of Pro-Golfing My only request is. Please No Rules Questions. While I am also a Certified Rules Expert. You can receive answers much more quickly through the USGA. There is a link below Should you need answers to rules questions please refer to this free website. just copy and paste this link into your browser.

PGA Professional with over 30 plus years experience in the golf industry and sport I have worked in virtually every major facet of the golf industry there is. Some of the positions I have held are General Manager, Head Professional, Director of Instruction, Teaching Professional, Club Fitter, Club Designer, Golf Course and Driving Range Design Construction Design and Consulting, Rules Official during Professional tournaments, and also a Playing Professional in Tournaments. My expertise has had me invited and traveled to 5 continents and 16 countries. As you can see the life of a PGA Professional has many more duties that just that of playing or teaching golf.

PGA of America Toastmasters

Publications OC Golf Magazine (blog)

PGA Business Schools 1 and 2

Previously Ranked #26 on the player points list for SCPGA. National Award Winner Presidents Council for Growth of the Game

I keep my client information private. Some of my clients include companies and organizations listed in Fortune 100, 500 and 1000.