Golf/Cutting Club Lengths

Question
I have a set of reg flex graphite irons i need to cut to length my question is do I have to cut from the butt end which means I would have to remove the grips or can I just cut the tip end with affecting flex, etc...too much. thanks

Answer
HI

Well the first question I would have is to what purpose are you cutting the shafts.
The second question I would have is have you talked with your local club professional or a local club fitter?

I would suggest that you speak with them as the have the ability to view your swing in person and make recommendations from there.

Then again there is always the option of using the guidelines that the manufacturer has set.  You can almost always view this information on their website ( depending upon manufacturer)

I hope this helps and gets you going in the right direction.

Robb Nunn
PGA Professional
Golf Equation Swing Academy

Golf

Robb Nunn