Golf/backswing

Question
Hello jason: it has been along time. I have been experimenting with using a lag in my backswing like they used in the  old days with hickory stick clubs, not as exaggerated but still noticeable. i have had good results. why do the pro's not use this backswing? thanks

Answer
very sorry for the 3 month delay was not aware that you had sent a question for some reason i did not see the original question and i am very sorry about that.  Can you specify for me what you are doing or feel like you are doing that is creating the lag?  Thank you jay

Golf

Jason Smith