Golf/Fade shots

Question
Dear Mr. Hoffman,

I`m 54 years old, average build and a 17 handicap.  My swing speed for my driver is 88-95 m.p.h. and I use a regular flex shaft.  Most of my shots (irons and driver) always produce a fade...usually just a slight fade with all of my irons (P.W. to 7 iron) and a fade with my driver.  I don`t mind fades on my irons...especially into the greens but it`s my drives that I`d like to hit straighter).  I`ve tried many things to correct it i.e slightly closed stance, stronger grip to have the club a little more closed at impact, but I still fade the ball.  Should I try an off-set driver.  If not, what would you suggest.  

Thank you so much.

Germain

Answer
An off set driver surely should help. It could be your swing path coming from the outside/in during the downnswing with the face of the club slightly open.

Check with your local PGA professional for some help. If you're near the Houston area let me know and I can meet with you.

Good luck,

Golf

Michael Hoffman