Golf/PGA Tour

Question
Hi Mr. Nunn I am 16 years old started golf a year ago and I am now just starting to get serious about it. My dream is to make the PGA Tour and I will stop at nothing to get there. I've gotten so much negative feedback because everybody believes it's to late. I was wondering if a golfing pro thinks its to late. Did any of your students who started late like me end up playing golf at a high level. If you don't believe it's to late for me I would also like to ask you about a practice routine I could work on at the driving range such as Different putting and full swing drills. Thank you for taking the time to read this, Ridge.

Answer
Hello Ridge;

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!  You go boy. Seems as though you already have a great head on your shoulders about this.  My best suggestion to you on this is when someone try's to shout your dream down ... Walk away and find better friends who will support your choices and decisions.

Remind them of Guys like Colonel Sanders, Rocky Thompson, Tom Wargo.  The list goes on forever as to those who took the statement of no you can't and turned it into YES I DID.

If at any time in then history of the world, someone just said it would not work, we would not have a telephone or a computer or cars or even steel for that matter.  Never say never, never say die, and never give up.

With reference to if I have players at higher levels, of course I do.  But as per our agreement between student and teacher, I keep their information private and do not share it.  Should they wish to reveal that the are working with me, that is their choice, but mine is to not do that.

Go to my website.  http://www.robbnunn.com.  Sign up for my email tips and read through the blog articles.  I am sure you will glean some very good advice.  And if you are ever in this area, come see me.

Good Luck in your endeavors and quest, know that you are supported here.

Robb Nunn
PGA Professional

Golf

Robb Nunn