Golf/High ball flight

Question
I hit my ball straight but very high  and when it lands it stops dead with no run my driver is worse please help .Sam

Answer
Hello Sam and thanks for the question.  When you hit the ball high and straight with your irons are you satisfied with the distance or do you feel that you are losing 20+ yards because of it?  Is this a new thing that is happening to you or have you been doing this for awhile?  When you hit the ball high and straight (with irons, i will get to the driver later in a followup question) is it effected by the wind by a large amount?  Have you made changes recently that has since created this?  if so, then what?  We can talk more after you answer these questions.  thank you again jason

p.s. can you give me an idea of what you want your shot to be?

Golf

Jason Smith