Golf/Which tee box

Question
Our course has 4 tee markers with the most forward tees designated for women and men over 70.

Our handicap groupings are 0-9, 10-19, 20-32, 33 and above.

My contention is that if your handicap is between 0-9, then you should be teeing from the farthest back set of tees.  Is this normally accepted as correct ?

Answer
It depends on from which tee the 0-9 player usually plays from to post his handicap scores. Also, age is a factor. If a 70 year old who usually plays from the senior tees, and has a 0-9 handicap, then that's where he should remain. Just because he is a 0-9 handicap, you can't automatically put him at the back tees.

Best,

Frankie C
http://overthetopgolf.com  

Golf

Over The Top Golf