Google Chrome/Facebook login on Chrome - deleting unnecessary IDs

Dear Sir,
When I want go to Facebook log in page on my Chrome browser, the log in window displays a pull down menu of 3 other IDs of persons who have logged in earlier from my PC.  I am not able to delete those three IDs.  How do I do that?  Right clicking mouse on each of the IDs was of no help.

You can delete all logins you saved on Chrome.
Go to the three lines on your browser which are on the top right of the page
Hit settings
Go to advanced settings
Go to passwords
click Manage passwords
There you will see a list of logins saved on your chrome browswer - look for the link to facebook with the logins you want to delete - click the x on the far right ( you will see delete this) Once deleted it will not pop up again when logging into Facebook.  

Google Chrome

Steve Ramona

I am versed on all aspects of Chrome.I can answer any question that is brought to me. There are many ways to use Chrome that can help you browse faster and more efficient. Let me help you find those answers to make your Chrome experience much more enjoyable.

I have over 25 years of computer experience. I have been working on the internet and with browsers since 1990. I can find all the answers you need.

I have been doing online training on browsers for 3 years now. I also teach classes how to make your internet experience much easier. For businesses much more profitable.