Google Chrome/Question

When I type in Chrome browser field, it "anticipates" and fills in the URL for me.  How do I prevent this?

first let me ask why do you want to avoid this feature?
Here are the steps to remove this feature

Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
Select Tools.
Select Clear browsing data.
In the dialog that appears, check the "Clear saved Autofill form data" checkbox.
Use the menu on the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select the beginning of time to clear everything.
Click Clear browsing data.

Google Chrome

Steve Ramona

I am versed on all aspects of Chrome.I can answer any question that is brought to me. There are many ways to use Chrome that can help you browse faster and more efficient. Let me help you find those answers to make your Chrome experience much more enjoyable.

I have over 25 years of computer experience. I have been working on the internet and with browsers since 1990. I can find all the answers you need.

I have been doing online training on browsers for 3 years now. I also teach classes how to make your internet experience much easier. For businesses much more profitable.