Google Chrome/Save as Type

Hi Steve - My Chrome browser is currently saving as a webpage and I'm trying to get it to save as a pdf page. How do i get it to do that. Thank you kindly.

There are two ways you can do this
First go to settings then extensions and download "save as a pdf".

or you can do this below

Open any web page inside Google Chrome, press Ctrl+P (or Cmd+P if you are on a Mac) to open the Print dialog and change the destination printer to “Save as PDF.” Hit the Print button and the current web page will instantly download as a PDF document. Simple!

Google Chrome

Steve Ramona

I am versed on all aspects of Chrome.I can answer any question that is brought to me. There are many ways to use Chrome that can help you browse faster and more efficient. Let me help you find those answers to make your Chrome experience much more enjoyable.

I have over 25 years of computer experience. I have been working on the internet and with browsers since 1990. I can find all the answers you need.

I have been doing online training on browsers for 3 years now. I also teach classes how to make your internet experience much easier. For businesses much more profitable.