Google Chrome/log-in chrome

Question
Hi Steve,
I have Google Chrome and 1&1 email, when I log in I have to do it several times. I log in, the page switches to the log in page again. I do this several times and eventually my email is logged in.

I had this problem a few years ago and if I recall itís some kind of conflict, but I donít recall how to fix it. If you know how to fix this it would be a great help.
Thank you Steve,
Randy
USA-MA

Answer
Here is what I found

Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favorite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser.

Google Chrome

Steve Ramona