Government Contracting/government contracting

Question
what four requirements must be met to exempt established catalog or market prices from cost analysis?

Answer
sorry, all experts require I answer all inquiries,,,,,,

i Shevonn,

You have, in this and following queries, delved into the realm of U.S. Government contracting 101 and to some extents beyond.

This forum does not provide or allow, by word count limitations ( 650000-character limit, set in advance by the ALL EXPERTS WEBSITE PORTAL, NOT MINE ;-) ), and anywhere near the requisite capability to not only provide a brief reply, and definitly does not allocate space required to reply in general terms, or the in depth responses that your queries portend to seek.

The scope of inquiry alludes to an extensive consultation. If this is of interest to you and/or your firm, I am capable and more than happy to supply responses & guidance, up to the point of providing scope of responses that would / could require legal opinions that are admissable in a judicial setting, as that would require you to engage a licensed attorney that is an expert in the field of government contracting. When any of your queries or requests broach that threshold, I will infor you promptly of such, and also provide any alternate sources of reference.

That said, you may contact me directly via email,

gerry"AT"usaenterprises.com

< for spam and email bot scanning avoidance and to keep your / my info private >,
please replace the "AT" with email symbol @  and no spaces so you are responding to a valid email address.

Once I have your direct contact coordinates, I will forward any requisite information requirements that will be held and used within appropriate disclosure and privacy parameters.

Initially these will be generalized requests that provide your basic company info, any agency / contract specific detail to proceed with supplying you with direct responses and references that will be needed to accomplish the goals and responses with info you seek to attain.

Cheers,
Gerry Caskey

Government Contracting

Gerry Caskey