US Government Information/Monthly Social Security Payment

Question
QUESTION: Hello:

How can I find someone who can inform me as to what Social Security benefit option (monthly payment) that I should take when I retire? I understand that there are numerous payment options to choose from.

I thank you for your reply.

ANSWER: I would be glad to help you. Contact me through our website at www.socialsecurityadviceonline.com and provide a telephone number and the best time to contact you.

Darlene

QUESTION: Hello:

I want to thank you for your reply!

I plan to retire in six years; so I'll need to contact you then if you are still available.

Answer
If you change your mind, we will provide answers to your questions and we do this as a free service.  You can send your questions via email through our website or you can provide a telephone number and I will be glad to call you.  There is no charge for this service as it is our way of giving back.

Darlene

US Government Information

Darlene Oldendick