Grandparenting/Would a child complain

Would a child complain if her ears are pierced six times and her father makes her wear six earrings in her ears?  Her father takes her earrings out every night and cleans her ears, and than puts her earrings back in her ears. This is legal and is not considered child abuse in the United States and Europe.

Would she react different if her father pierced her ears if she was a sleep and discovered this when she woke up, or if he did this while she was a weak?

personally, I don't like the idea of parents doing this. I rally think that it should be someone that is licensed for it just in case of infections and the spot that the piercing takes place. I would ask a doctor to be safe.
Jan Hayner

Jan Hayner

I can answer questions that have to do with all aspects of grandparenting. Relationships, Step-grandchildren, things to do, ways to help them, things you have control over and things to don't etc.

I am the mom of 4 and grandma of 8 (plus half of the neighborhood). I have been raising kids almost all of my life and had many experiences to refer to.

I belonged to PTA, Den Mother for Cub Scouts, Bluebird Troop Leader, E4E (Education for Employment) Committee Member, Volunteer at the local hospital in the Pediatric Department, and was involved with many other kids projects.

Life itself!