Grandparenting/How would a child react to the fact that her mother

How would a child react to the fact that her mother has a small permanent tattoo on her wrist? Her mother got that tattoo before she was born. Would she react negative if she has a permanent tattoo of her name on he foot? If she wears normal sock, the tattoo is covered and cannot be seen.

You will find that it affects adults a lot more than children. Besides that, in this day and age there are a lot of the younger parents that have tats. Some are large and some are small that are hidden most of the time. These same children will grow up and notice them on other parents and won't think a thing about it.
So, basically, don't be concerned. If it bothers your daughter, there is always the removal option [although it is painful]or maybe it could be changed to another type of picture. But all in all, it is not something to be worried about.
Jan Hayner

Jan Hayner

I can answer questions that have to do with all aspects of grandparenting. Relationships, Step-grandchildren, things to do, ways to help them, things you have control over and things to don't etc.

I am the mom of 4 and grandma of 8 (plus half of the neighborhood). I have been raising kids almost all of my life and had many experiences to refer to.

I belonged to PTA, Den Mother for Cub Scouts, Bluebird Troop Leader, E4E (Education for Employment) Committee Member, Volunteer at the local hospital in the Pediatric Department, and was involved with many other kids projects.

Life itself!