Graphic Accelerators/Server Board S3200SH graphics card

Good evening.  I have an older S3200SH server and have tried to install a pcie-16 graphics card, but it won't recognize them.  I know this motherboard has a chipset limitation of x1 on it's speed, and it isn't meant for gaming, but I would like to get some sort of graphics card installed.  Can you recommend any type of card that would work with this mother board?  It has two pcie x 8 ports, one pciex16, and two legacy pci slots, one of which is using an older audio card.  NOTE:  They are the shorter PCI slots with 16x1 layout.

Dear Jim,
I searched the internet but unable to find suitable card . Actually best way is that you should visit your local computer retailer who sell second hand computer components and bring the server with you & try different graphics cards on spot.  

Graphic Accelerators

Salman Zeb Khan

I can answer questions related to Graphics cards hardware and software and upgrade advice for both Nvidia and Ati. I can't answer questions which involve hardware troubleshooting or software errors for these questions please refer to Graphics card manufacturer support.

I have a vast experience of Graphics card upgrading and I know the PC graphics cards scenario since 1994.

I have done Electrical Engineering and MBA