Graphic Accelerators/Graphics Card That dose what I want it to do

Question
QUESTION: Hello Salman, I'm a graphics designer by profession, I'm in the process of upgrading my Home PC (which is 14 years old) to work from home (it has be upgraded once before).

I'm upgrading my RAM from 2GB to 8GB, I've a good Hard drive at 500GB the problem I'm having is identifying the right Graphics Card on a budget.

I'd like to be able to buy a Graphics Card that will enable me to use Adobe Creative Suite CS6 and Windows 8.1 to their maximum with plenty of RAM left over to create good graphics but within a reasonable price range.

I donít have hundreds of pounds to splash out on a top of the line Graphics Card, was wondering if you could help me identified a good Graphics Card for under £200 British sterling that will enable me to do what I want.

Thanks for your time

ANSWER: Dear Ciaran,
Before suggesting you any graphics card, I need to know that what type of graphics card slot the motherboard of your Home pc has I.e AGP or PCI-EX.
If the motherboard has AGP slot then ,you have to Change motherboard because no graphics card manufacturer manufacturing AGP cards nowadays.
If you need a software for checking this then install CPU-Z and then click mainboard tab and see graphics interface,link pasted for reference,
http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

I am waiting for your feedback.

QUESTION: Hello Salman, thanks for the speed of your reply

MotherBoard Info

Maufacture: ASRock
Model: N68C-S UCC
CChipset : NVIDA Geforce 7025 (Rev)A3
Southbridge : NVIDA nforce 630a (Rev)A2
LPCIO : Winbond  W83627DHG-P

Answer
Yes the motherboard has 1 x PCI Express x16 slot and your budget for buying good graphics card is alright.
I have checked the graphics card requirements for Adobe CS6 and you need graphics card with 1GB ram and I recommend Nvidia Geforce GTX 750Ti ,price is around £130,it has 2GB ram.

I recommend to buy Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti Graphics Card it has dual fan cooling ,visit link,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nvidia-GeForce-Graphics-GDDR5-PCI-Express/dp/B00ICUGOP0

Note: You can choose any other company but remember to get dual fan model also install graphic card drivers from Nvidia Geforce web site instead (Asus,Msi or Evga)etc. package CD/DVD drivers.
http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Graphic Accelerators

Salman Zeb Khan