Graphic Design/Photo

2 November 2009    
Dear Rafiq ,
Would you please answer my question ?
How can you erase a sign in a person photo like a cut?
Thank you for answer

Thanks alot for your questions. This can be done on some cases and the tool used to remove the sign depends on its shape and position, so I would prefer to have a look at the image before I can say if the sign can be removed or not and the best method to remove it.

Thanks alot!!

Graphic Design

Rafiq Elmansy

I can provide support and answer questions about any type of questions including giving advice, consultation and problem solving.

My experience includes 9 years of working in graphic design, web design, animation and creative direction. This includes a deep experience in user experience and creative directing. I am an Adobe Certified Expert in Flash CS3 and Photoshop CS4, with experience in instructing and giving course in graphic products and Adobe tools that extend to 4 years. My experience includes writing and authoring tutorials about graphic topics in Adobe design and developing center, Adobe Edge magazine, and

Adobe Community Expert Adobe user group manager of Adobe user group in Egypt (AUGE) Adobe design and developer center contributor author guess author uCertify contributor author

Adobe Photoshop CS4 certification Adobe Photoshop CS3 certification Adobe Flash CS3 certification Macromedia Flash MX certification CIW Associate and professional Web design and developing diploma at IBM

Adobe Flash featured designer in Adobe celebration with Flash birthday: