Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/Unusual lower zone slant

Question
Hi, what does it mean when letters such as g and y are the last letter in the word and do not have lower zone loops but a straight line that is extremely slanted to the left so it almost underlines the word it belongs to? (Gs and ys within words have normal loops). Thanks.

Answer
Dear Brian,
Thank you for your inquiry. Such leftward movement as you describe at the end of a word sometimes indicates obstinacy or a contrary nature (if there are a lot of angles in the writing). It may often be an unwillingness to let go of the past , old ideas or habits.
Keep in mind, there might be other features in the writing which mitigate the degree of resistance to change or to moving ahead.

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis