Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/Capitalization of every word

Question
The Waver
The Waver  
Can you tell me what the capitalization of the first letter of every word in a letter or verse might indicate.  Have you every seen this before?  

Thank you,

Answer
Dear Patricia,
Thank you for your inquiry. Capitalization of every word in this particular writing supports other indications of compulsive behavior. There is no sense of moderation here. The level of emotional  maturity and intelligence is quite low and there is much confusion. This person is not mentally balanced.The message may be something he copied and not his own original thoughts, but he seems to feel the need to share it. His craving for closeness to other people is extreme and may be intrusive. This kind of personality can be draining and burdensome to those around him. I hope this isn't someone you have to be around often. It would be hard to tolerate for very long.  

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis