Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/hand writing

Question
My daughter in law sent a Christmas letter out and in the letter she wrote everyone's name starting with a capital letter, her brother's, my son's, her children, her sister's. when she wrote my name she spelt it with a lowercase laura with a lowercase l. I know this means something and I don't think it is a good thing. Like she doesn't respect me as a person or she doesn't like me or she doesn't think much of me but it isn't good. She posted pictures of the family at Christmas on facebook and pictures with people that weren't family and I commented how I was the only one there wasn't a picture of and a picture was worth a thousand words. Then she posted 8 pictures of me with the kids at Christmas and that made me feel really good, that she actually took pictures of me but purposely left them out of the pictures of family at Christmas.

Answer
Dear Laura,
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, this does seem to have a negative meaning, though I can't say what's in her mind or heart. But I believe the reason these subtle hints grabbed your attention is that you were already feeling some degree of rejection from your daughter-in-law. I'm sorry if that's the case. I know it hurts. Just remember that it doesn't have to be a permanent situation. If you don't allow it to escalate into a full-blown feud, it is reversible.
I wish you luck and peace.
         Chucki

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis