Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/The sender identity due to short sentence on not signed printed letter

Handprinting on printed letter
Handprinting on printe  
QUESTION: I greet you Sir,

Could you please help me,

In the end of the printed letter with no any signature there's a short 'little' sentence written with pen as a handprinting: "This letter is a duplicate"

Can even from this short handprinting be proven the sender's identity ? Can this handprinting be regarded for manuscript?

According to my attorney without signature and printed it's hard to identify sender,
but that handprinting we're not assured so could you please help me?

What all can be determined from this sentence? If sender will change his manuscript on other letter
will it very hard to compare it with his previous manuscript and identity him/her?

Thank you,Sir.

ANSWER:  Dear Leo,
Thank you for your inquiry. This script may be identified if you have another to compare with it. Please consider that the handwritten note may have been added by someone other than the sender; perhaps a clerk or an agent of the sender. Interesting that it's the only part of the missive written in English. If the sender wrote it and you receive another message in longhand, that may be analyzed and compared with the hand-printed script. There isn't much I can do to identify this printing without another sample from the same writer.
By the way, please address me as "Ma'am" or "Ms. DeSantis". A common misunderstanding; no fault of your own.
Let me know if you have some idea who sent the message or if you have another example from that person.

QUESTION: Greetings Ms. DeSantis,

Please, let me apologize you for my mistake.

I send example of another text from probable author of letter.
Do you think it's the same person?

Plus, perhaps a bit out of Your expertise but can a letter without signature and
just one hand written sentence be regarded as a evidence on a court if a person
claims he doesn't accept it as his letter because there's no his 'official' signature
and not his manuscript but printed text?

I suppose if this letter isn't offensive, insulting or even threatening there's not
a legal reason to take a fingerprints from it, is it ?

I already haven't found out what's the language of a printed text so I really
don't know what to think exactly.

Thank you for Your help, Ms. DeSantis.

ANSWER:  Dear Leo,
This is interesting. I would guess the language to be some sort of modified Czech. Sorry I can't interpret any of it.
I don't know how your courts would handle a case of identity, but here in The States,an expert witness would be brought in and asked to compare the two samples with the suspected party's current writing.There wouldn't need to be a signature if the writing matched.And only the notation at the bottom would be studied, so the typed print would be irrelevant. But as you say, there may be no reason to pursue this.
I have studied the samples you sent and don't find many similarities. I would not say they were written by the same hand, but there isn't enough printing to go by, so I just can't say.
I hope this helps.

QUESTION: Ms. DeSantis, Thank you for your useful help.

I probably know the sender but unfortunately I don't possess
any sample of his manuscripts.

He says even if probably they're his fingerprints it doesn't mean he has printed that
czechoslovakian text so he claims it's not the paper he printed but he just held it in his hands.

Can he presents such a statement successfuly?

That would be all I need to know.

Thanks for help, Ms. DeSantis.

Dear Leo,
 Maybe you should be asking different questions.
 1) Does he know what the message says?
 2) Why would he deny writing it and admit his finger prints are probably on it? Think about this; if he handled the page, he knows who wrote the letter.If he insists it was someone else, why won't he tell you who that is?
 3) What kind of a message is it? In order to know whether this should involve legal action, you'll have to have it interpreted.

As for his success in denying that he wrote it, any smart lawyer could get the truth out of him by asking the right questions.
 I'm very curious to know what that message says. Please inform me when you find out.

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis

I can answer questions regarding personality traits, talents and abilities, character, state of mind, mental and to some degree, physical health. I can answer questions about intelligence, compatibility with another person, honesty or deceptiveness. I can not answer or determine a writer's age, race, sexual identity,religious affiliation, guilt or innocence in a particular crime (except in cases of forgery), although I can determine the likelihood of writer's being capable of committing a crime.

I have been practicing in the field of graphology since 1976, having been privately tutored by Judith Ballard, the only known professional graphologist in the area at the time. I was certified by the American Association of Handwriting Analysts in 1978, after completing and passing their examinations. Most of my work has been on a volunteer basis, but I've been hired for various purposes on a case-by-case basis.

Record Chronical:Renton Washington, local area newspaper: Burien, Washington, Channel 7 news (telecast interview), Seattle, Washington.

I taught a non-credit course in graphology at Highline Community College in Washington State, where I earned an A.A. degree in psychology.

No current clients. In the past, clients included local employers, one prison matron(on a personal contract), three local restaurant/lounge locations (where I "entertained" customers to gather samples for research).These were; Jim Moore's Steak house, Diamond Jim's and Latitude 57. I wrote a column answering write-in queries from readers, though I can't recall the name of the publication. (It was a long time ago).