Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/Confused

My ex-boyfriend and me go to the same church. Yerstaday was my birthday and everyone in my church High School class signed a card. I was surpised to see the way my ex-boyfriend signed my card. We had a pretty aweful break up and haven't spoken in months.

While we were dating he used very elogent, loopy, and fancy cursive in letters and cards. He had beautiful penmanship with attention to fine details. In my card that he signed on Sunday he wrote in very large all capital letters the following message:

My ex-boyfriend never wrote in capital letters and always used cursive instead of basic printing. He also underlined the words "day" at least three times each. So the word "day" in Birthday was agressively underlines. It seemed really odd and out of character. What does it mean? I can't tell whether he was being angry or shouting or wanted my attention.

He also signed his name "RAYMOND.E" with his last name initial "E" in a business-like formal manner. I don't know what to make of this message. I can't tell wether its cold, distant, angry, or eager to get my attention. Can you help?

Dear Priscilla,
Thank you for your inquiry. I think you nailed it when you said this message and signature are out of  character. It struck me the same way. I also wonder why someone who had been close to you would include a last initial to his name on a personal note. That does seem a bit strange(unless there's another Raymond in the class). And the word "day" seems to have some significance. All of this makes me wonder whether someone else signed the card using his name. And what's so special about "day"? Do you know anyone whose last name is Day? Could there be some hidden message here?
If someone else was with him and watched him sign the card, then there would be no doubt he wrote it. Otherwise...?
The other things you mentioned are possibilities too. He may be bitter about breaking up. That could bring on any of the emotions you are suspecting.In which case, he wouldn't feel comfortable "being himself" with you.
You seem to have good instincts. I suggest you go with whatever hunch feels strongest.Since I haven't seen his regular writing, I can't say what's going on with him. Sorry I can't help any more than that.  

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis

I can answer questions regarding personality traits, talents and abilities, character, state of mind, mental and to some degree, physical health. I can answer questions about intelligence, compatibility with another person, honesty or deceptiveness. I can not answer or determine a writer's age, race, sexual identity,religious affiliation, guilt or innocence in a particular crime (except in cases of forgery), although I can determine the likelihood of writer's being capable of committing a crime.

I have been practicing in the field of graphology since 1976, having been privately tutored by Judith Ballard, the only known professional graphologist in the area at the time. I was certified by the American Association of Handwriting Analysts in 1978, after completing and passing their examinations. Most of my work has been on a volunteer basis, but I've been hired for various purposes on a case-by-case basis.

Record Chronical:Renton Washington, local area newspaper: Burien, Washington, Channel 7 news (telecast interview), Seattle, Washington.

I taught a non-credit course in graphology at Highline Community College in Washington State, where I earned an A.A. degree in psychology.

No current clients. In the past, clients included local employers, one prison matron(on a personal contract), three local restaurant/lounge locations (where I "entertained" customers to gather samples for research).These were; Jim Moore's Steak house, Diamond Jim's and Latitude 57. I wrote a column answering write-in queries from readers, though I can't recall the name of the publication. (It was a long time ago).