Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/y's and g's lower zone

Handwriting sample
Handwriting sample  
I've been watching and reading some handwriting analysis stuff over the internet as I have a particular quirk in my handwriting that seems to be unusual to the point that I have gotten several comments from friends. There doesn't seem to be an example of a lower zone that the down-stroke off of the middle zone doesn't follow the same direction of the middle zone down-stroke itself.  I am curious as to what the rightward pull on the down-stoke of y's and g's means as I can't find this trait in anything that I have looked up.

I have attached an example of what I am talking about. (Unfortunately, the sample was written using a digitizer tablet so it isn't as true as it could be as I don't have as I don't have as much control).  I am not necessarily looking for a handwriting analysis overall, more just the aforementioned quirk as I can analyze the rest of my handwriting fairly easily by myself. I just included the sentences to give an idea of the overall handwriting rather than just the random y's and g's which have no context.  I don't know if that helps, but I figure it can't hurt.

Dear Elise,
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, it does help to see the lower zone in the context of the writing. The slant of the upper and middle zones are vertical, indicating self-control. The lower zone shows the same tendency only it's exaggerated. There is a conflict between submission and resistance shown in the lower zone.Strong physical appetites conflict with your disciplined nature. Attempts at moderation may fail, only to be met with sheer defiance. The struggle between yielding and and protest creates this tug-of-war in the slant of the lower zone.
The lower loops are incomplete or "cut short", suggesting broken relationships. This is likely an attempt to resist assailing influences and temptations.

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis

I can answer questions regarding personality traits, talents and abilities, character, state of mind, mental and to some degree, physical health. I can answer questions about intelligence, compatibility with another person, honesty or deceptiveness. I can not answer or determine a writer's age, race, sexual identity,religious affiliation, guilt or innocence in a particular crime (except in cases of forgery), although I can determine the likelihood of writer's being capable of committing a crime.

I have been practicing in the field of graphology since 1976, having been privately tutored by Judith Ballard, the only known professional graphologist in the area at the time. I was certified by the American Association of Handwriting Analysts in 1978, after completing and passing their examinations. Most of my work has been on a volunteer basis, but I've been hired for various purposes on a case-by-case basis.

Record Chronical:Renton Washington, local area newspaper: Burien, Washington, Channel 7 news (telecast interview), Seattle, Washington.

I taught a non-credit course in graphology at Highline Community College in Washington State, where I earned an A.A. degree in psychology.

No current clients. In the past, clients included local employers, one prison matron(on a personal contract), three local restaurant/lounge locations (where I "entertained" customers to gather samples for research).These were; Jim Moore's Steak house, Diamond Jim's and Latitude 57. I wrote a column answering write-in queries from readers, though I can't recall the name of the publication. (It was a long time ago).