Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)/Handwriting

Question
Image2
Image2  
Image1
Image1  
QUESTION: Hallo Mrs. DeSantis,

I have found a strange message and I'm not assured of an author.
Could you please write me your opinion if this could be the same person?
(I have images of both handwritings)
Is it true that there must be at least one page of text to identify writer with the most certainty?

ANSWER:  Dear John,
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, to be certain, it is best to have at least one page of writing. From what little we have to go by, I'd say there's a good chance the two samples were written by the same person. I hope this helps.

QUESTION: Thank you Mrs. DeSantis,
but do you suppose that it would be also enough for a law case if there's
just a few sentences? You state that it is better to have at least one page of text as I asked.
Couldn't he say that's it's too little text to identify him? Thanks very.

ANSWER:  In some cases, a few sentences can be enough. If an expert witness can point out a great number of similarities between two samples, and there is supporting evidence, it can help seal a case.

QUESTION: You can't imagine how I appreciate your help Mrs. DeSantis, I really needed help in this.
The last question please, Isn't it possible that someone tried to emulate someone's manuscript in this exact case ?
Please I don't want to hurt someone innocent... Thanks.

Answer
John,
Yes, it's possible, but there are features of handwriting that forgers don't usually notice and therefore can't imitate. If this is important to you, I suggest you try to gather more examples of (Scott's?) writing and send them to me. I'll give you any help I can.
         C

Graphology (Handwriting Analysis)

Chucki DeSantis